This tooth of truth

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I'm pretty sure I'm pretty close to having a break down. I have way, way too much on my plate right now. I can't wait until the 20th, because then my Spring finals will be over and I can concentrate on Summer classes. I'm already behind in the project management class, but the prof told me just to let him know if I need more time, since it's directed study, and that would be fine. Well I just don't want to say anything - I don't want to show that I bit off more than I can chew. But I will have to, and will send him an e-mail this morning.

I'm disgusted with Tonya lately. She has this idea that she is entitled to whatever whack desire she wants. She has zero boundaries, no self-control, can't take care of her own day-to-day stuff and I'm sick of it. I can't live with a person like that in my space anymore. I have no mental energy to put up with her shit anymore. Missy will never get it, either. She doesn't get that I'm stressed because of work and school and my family. I wish I had a place to go that was away from the 2 of them. For like 3 weeks, so I can get stuff done and not feel guilty for not paying enough attention to Missy and for seemingly being a moody bitch. And apparently I'm moody because instead of ripping someone's head off I choose to not really be chatty. But that makes me a bitch, so whatever. I'm starting to think I should quit Habitat and not take a leave. Too late now, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home