This tooth of truth

Sunday, May 30, 2004

What are you supposed to do with a thirst that should never be quenched? What was it that Oscar Wilde said? Something like the only way to satisfy a curiosity is to give in to it? I should have never seen that quote.

Missy and I just met John at the Eagle. God, that club is something else. There can never be too many butt-less chaps in the world, eh? I had to leave. Even though I was surrounded by happy party-goers, it seriously depressed me. The place was so dark you could honestly only see the tv's on the wall. And they were only playing clips from musicals and everybody was singing along. It was a little creepy. And deeply disturbing. Although, I was excited to see Dolly Parton singing I Will Always Love You to Burt Reynolds. So I left Missy there. She's totally comfortable in there. I felt like a freak because it was painfully evident that the only cock I own is made of silicon and it only sees the light of day from the confines of my lovers waist. Oh - and I was carrying my purse. I dunno, there was just something not right about me in that place. I love Dolly Parton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home